Badges

Testing out how to make the badge. I've tried finding the proper badges in shops such as Spotlight, The Warehouse, Kmart, and a couple of two dollar shops. Unfortunately I couldn't find any, so my plan B is to make them myself. Here is a tester with one of the above concept designs (the only print-out I had on hand)



 

  THIS IS NOT THE FINAL BADGE DESIGN

I've used two layers of thick card, the print-out of the badge, a circle template I got from Spotlight, shiny clear sticker for both sides, and a brooch pin for the back.
This badge took roughly 20 minutes to make, but I feel I can make another one quicker now that I know how to do it and that it works.

Final Badges:

These are the final badges, one big and one small. 


Actual sizes of badge
large 
badge size: 7.6cm
design print size: 6.6cm

small 
badge size: 4cm
design print size: 3.8cm


Below is a collectable range of the small badges.


I've taken the logos off these ones because I feel that they don't need it, especially if the main one is going to be right beside it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Packages and Activity Options

SuperCrit 10/5 Report